Working in small groups on common topics is a powerful way to create engagement, shared understanding, and agreed action plans.
We can facilitate workshops on any topic of your choice, and up to one day in duration.
Typical subjects might include:
- Stepping into Leadership – for new leaders
- Transformational Leadership
- Leading People Through Change
- From Surviving to Thriving – Developing resilience under pressure
- Leadership from the Inside Out
- How to Be Brilliant!
- The 8th Day of the Week – why wait for ‘someday’?
- Truths, Lies, and Decisions – the success trilogy
Generally speaking, workshops are provided for groups of up to 20 people at a time – larger groups by arrangement, as larger groups may need two facilitators.